“All our best men are laughed at in this nightmare land.”
– Jack Kerouac

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Working

Standing in the restaurant. Giving people some bad service after they told me they were going somewhere else for dinner and just gonna have "a coffee and a gingerale". Got a little pissed off. Later on I was waiting on this other pretentious table. A director or something and some woman/aspiring actress-diva-wannabe-bitch that pissed me off. Annoying people. 15 percent tip when they should have left 20 at the end. Sitting for two hours and having coffee refills. Oh well. Fuck these people. One day I will get even with everyone. I will get even with the world and all that life has taken from me!
* * *

Summer ending and college kids coming back. Noticing them all filling up in the city. Waiting last night and other nights. Feeling good for fall. Can't wait for the change of season now.

No comments:

Post a Comment